Friday 26 February 2016

T.P.S Picnic Day

T.P.S Picnic Day

One hot sunny bright day at T.P.S we had a whole school Picnic we had families over and heaps of us were happy about the day there were Bouncy Castles,A Water slide,Spongebob Squeeze,Softball & Volleyball,Ice Blocks and many More when it was 1:00pm.

We all got to go and have some fun everyone went to the water slide Nita and I went to Mrs Manuyag and Took her dog Kalila for a walk around the school we were running and running until Mrs Fepuleai came out with the volleyball net everyone started to go and play volley Nita decided to go play volley and I took Kalila for a walk she got tired so I picked her up and walked with while she was in my hands.

When I was Walking Everyone from the classes upstairs and downstairs were having a water fight everyone was running around trying to get each other Falakika (Nita’s Sister) and I we walking and I felt Something so Cold that I nearly Died I looked back and saw that Kenneth Was the one who wet me, I didn’t do anything so kika and I we walking and then I saw Paige wondering why she wasn’t doing anything she Picked up Kalila and I asked her “do you want to look after her”? she said “Yes” so when I gave Kalila to Paige, Falakika went with her while Paige had Kalila I started playing Water fight with my Friends and we all got the teachers.

Everyone started to wet me so I told them free shot and then October free shotted me and then I ran away with Ajani & Frances  and then Jason was running to me and Said “Free Shot aye free shot Right” I was like “Yeah Go do it not” so we all running,Raechal and I went up to Miss Aireen and asked “Miss If We Wet You Would We get Into Detention” then she said “yes yes yous will be in big trouble” then It was time for us to get everything packed up and we had to pick up rubbish.Then we all met up as a syndicate senior assembly outside we were all wet and soaking.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment