Friday 13 November 2015

Saving The World

WALT:think critically and creatively about our topic: Earth &Beyond.
Today Nita, Raechal and I have been finishing of a poster that describes how we need to make our earth better and not to chuck yuck rubbish everywhere otherwise it will end up in the ocean and our sea creatures will die. SO PLEASE if you see someone doing things on he poster tell them to stop and look around and look at what they are doing and if you do see rubbish pick it up.

I hope you Enjoyed :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paterita,
I really like the way you write something about saving the world.I really like the way you give information about saving the world.
I have a question,How to have some great information about saving the world like you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Paterita,
I like the way you and your class are learning about the world.
I also like the way you are talking are all the different things to save the world.
GREAT WORK AND KEEP IT UP!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Paterita,
I like the way you are trying to tell people to help save the world.
You description is on point!
Keep it up!

Post a Comment