Tuesday 3 October 2017

My Bucket List

1~ To travel the world:
Because ever since I was young,I’ve always dreamed of travelling the world and also to experience what life is like around this world.

2~To graduate college:
I always wanted to graduate college to make those in my family proud and also because I’m the last one in the family to finish school and I would like to make them very proud.

3~To become a piano player:
Ever since I got put into the church band I’ve always wanted to play piano.In my spare time I would always watch Piano tutorials or covers on youtube and always learn from them.

4~Go to Paris with my friends:
It would be a fun experience to go with my friends to the place where “Lovers” Meet.But mostly because there are pretty good things there.

5~Bungy Jump of the Bridge:
It would be a good experience to Bungy jump of the Harbour Bridge in Auckland city and it would be fun to try it out.

6~Learn how to drive:
Once i’m 16 I would like to learn how to drive so that I don’t need to catch the bus or walk to the place that I wanna go to.

7~Save up for Christmas:
I want to save up so that I can make delicious treats for the family and also to spoil my mum because she means a lot to me and I don’t really know how to repay her.

8~To get a part time job when i’m the right age of getting it:
So that when i’m the right age I can get a job and look after my mum and help her out with the house and the family.

9~Spend more family time:
In my big family we hardly spend time together,the only time we meet is when someone is coming from somewhere around the world or when there’s a funeral.To be honest I would love to spend more time with this lovely family,some of the family has split but hopefully we’ll get back.Spending time with this family would be fun only if it wasn’t when someone died.

10~To meet my favorite person in the world:
I’ve always dreamed of meeting Chris Brown because he was an inspiration for me because of his songs that influenced me , just some of his songs.But I must try and do this once i’m old enough to travel and leave this country.

For this task we had to create a Bucket list of what we wanted to achieve or do in the future. These are my 10 things that are on my bucket list,hopefully I get to do all of them if not I can just add them onto my wish list.Hopefully you guys will enjoy reading my bucket list and have a safe holiday. :)))

1 comment:

ApeluatT.C said...

Wow this is a really awesome list! I am really pleased that you wrote reasons for each of the subjects on your bucket list! Well done!

Post a Comment