Monday 9 October 2017

My Neighborhood

If there was a new student that lived in the neighborhood they would feel nervous because they just moved in and haven’t met anyone yet.They would probably feel the same as me like being annoyed at all the fights that are always happening when a house/neighbor has a party and then starts up a fight and then the whole neighborhood wakes up because of their big mouth.The only good thing about this street that the new student would like is how we all get along even tho we hardly know each other. I remember my old neighbor they would always come and then we’ll go to the park behind our house and would always get in trouble all together but now their gone to Australia, It broke my heart they were the same culture their parents were best friends with my parents, we got along so well.I was allowed to go over their’s and they would be allowed to come over mine’s, if only they were still here.

In this Paragraph I had to imagine that a new student arrived at my Suburb and how they felt by using 3 words t describe how they thought or how they reacted. In the end it explains myself and my neighbors, even tho it wasn't in the instruction I just thought I would share a bit of my life with you.Enjoy and hopefully you will leave a comment. P.s The 3 words are highlighted.

1 comment:

ApeluatT.C said...

Hi Rita, I liked the words you've chosen to show what life would be like moving to a new suburb. And the story about your old neighbour is a bit sad. Do you think there are any positive things about your suburb to share with a new person?
Well done, keep it up:)

Post a Comment