Tuesday 10 September 2013

Aspirations And Inspirations.

Talofa lava my name is Paterita Tuiavii ,I am going to talk about Aspirations and Inspirations.This term for Inquiry we have been learning about vocation Aunty Caryl came to our classroom and talk about her vocation she said she was a librarian because she liked reading books just like me.At the beging of the term i wanted to work at a restraunt cause working at a restraunt is fun because: I can save lot of money for your family and my future And use the money on what you need a lot.But now i want to be a hair dresser because I want to do peoples hair .Also I want to be a hair dresser because I want to dopeoples hair with colours .I wanted to be a hair dresser because dressing peoples hair is fabulous because you can do your friends hair.My parents Inspired me all the time because

No comments:

Post a Comment