Friday 1 November 2013

The Horrible Tsunami





The Horrible Tsunami
Orientation:“One morning i woke up i heard lots of noise out down at the streets i looked out  my window and saw are big wave it was bigger than a big bear”.“I thought i was having a dream but when i looked in side of the wave i saw houses and when it was coming towards me i run as fast i had two choices  my 1st choice was to stay there so i would get flashed away from the tsunami and my 2nd choice was to run as fast to the mountain well the mountain was 100m away so i ran as fast but faster than a cheetah i  got to the mountain”.

Problem:I looked around and ask myself “where are my friends”? So i looked for a tree so i can have my lovely rest from running so fast faster, like are cheetah  but really i’m so tired from running so i’m  just gonna have my rest.I saw are waterfall i was hungry.


No comments:

Post a Comment